Thursday, March 22, 2012

There is Some Powerful Dickweedery Going On Over There

About a week or so back I watched a video presented concerning the "ignorance" of those of us in the South. It seems that the fruitloop over at Driftglass driftglass.blogspot.com wanted to inform us that we ignorant Southrons had too much say in the electoral process and were ruining the country. Some of the comments were pretty silly also as one can imagine. I would be offended if they weren't so ridiculous. True, the video did contain some pretty uneducated (sounding) folk, but I would rather deal with them any day than some Ivy League schmuck (or Windy City schmuck for that matter). Now those are the folk who may truly be ruining our nation. .

There is some powerful dickweedery going on over there at this  D r i f t g l a s s. How could I think otherwise? I am, after all, a Southeastern Conference man.

Now how about some Johnny Russell. Kinda my tribute to this D r i f t g l a s s crowd and their nonsense. I thought about using the classic Weather Girls tune It's Raining Men as a tribute but just did not want to be accused of being intolerant. Or something.

No comments: