Sunday, January 22, 2012

Furry Little Critter Wins Big

Newt won in SC and not by just a little bit either. This does not mean that there is a Republican nominee quite yet. Still a long way to go. It does appear that Newt is overcoming the "scumbag" issue though. The way he lambasted some effete media type the other evening was classic. It could well be that voters are more interested in what a candidate can do to right the ship more than anything thing else. If such candidate is a swinger of sorts, well, so be it. Don't get me wrong. I rather doubt that Newt is the man for the job but if he does prevail.....it is not like we have not had a cocksman in the highest office before.

Personally I would have a hard time getting used to calling the POTUS "Newt." Sounds sort of silly. I guess it couldn't be worse than having a president whose name sounds vaguely Mohammedan though.

Could it?

4 comments:

Gary Fouse said...

After Clinton, we have set it rather low, haven't we?

Bartender Cabbie said...

Clinton was who I was thinking of when i was refering to "cocksmen."

Jayhawk said...

"Personally I would have a hard time getting used to calling the POTUS 'Newt.'"

Better than what I called the last one, which was, when I was in a good mood, "Dickhead."

Bartender Cabbie said...

Yeah Newt for sure has some scumbag issues to deal with.