Monday, August 1, 2011

Something You Will Never See

I was having a telephone conversation with my friend a bit ago and had my eye (sort of) on the political nonsense that is being played out for us on the television. Suddenly and out of the blue, Dumbass Sheila Jackson Lee was allowed (for some reason) to reach the podium on the House Floor to blather about this or that. What luck! As a man who likes comedy as much as the next guy, I wanted to listen to old Sheila. I did not want to be rude to my friend so I just put the program on "freeze frame." It was a bit interesting and also just a tad disturbing to sit and look at the image of this woman frozen, as it were, on the screen. It was like a very bad portrait. Her best side, as they say, was just not highlighted.

It occurred to me that one thing we will never ever hear about is Larry Flynt offering Lee any cash to get naked.

At least let us hope not.

No comments: