Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Well I Guess I Have Just About Seen Everything Now

Last night I was watching one of the "news" networks and a small segment caught my attention. It appears that a new toy doll will be marketed in the U.S. soon. Nothing out of the ordinary there. Free market at work and all that. What is strange though about this doll is that it is a doll that breast feeds. It appears that it makes "suckling" noises and all. There is a small "bra" type thing that the kid puts on and the baby sucks. Now this is not being marketed to the teenage crowd as some sort of semi educational tool. You know sort of a "this is what you have to look forward to if you continue to ride in cars with boys" type thing. Nope it is to be marketed to pre pubescent children. I am sure there will be plenty of "enlightened" dumbass parents who will buy it.

I think I have just about seen it all now.

No wonder the Mohammedans are pissed.

4 comments:

Jayhawk said...

Kill me now.

Bartender Cabbie said...

I was pretty shocked and that is saying a lot.

Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

OH my gosh! That is hilarious! What are people thinking?

Bartender Cabbie said...

I don't know. The female reporter actually tried to put one of the bra thingys on.