Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Another Veto Issued

I floated a trial balloon about my plan to get some high dollar digital video (or real film) equipment and begin a career in "adult" films. The Jerseylicous bimbos inspired me. My better half vetoed the whole thing. I tried to explain that I was henceforth to be known as Mustafa Ibrahim al Sugarlandi and, as newly minted Muslim man, would do damn well as I please. That just did not seem to work. I also mentioned that "I am a filmmaker and will never make a movie on videotape." She told me to zip it. Can you imagine?

Damn.

2 comments:

Jayhawk said...

Again with the confusion about who is in charge. Did your Daddy drop you on your head in infancy or something? There are birds and bees, and bees just do NOT run the world, son.

bartendercabbie said...

i know. again wishful thinking