Friday, May 13, 2011

See Ya Later Alligator

I enjoy watching Swamp People on the television. I am after all a Southeastern Conference man. New episodes air Thursdays on the History Channel (I think). It is interesting to me that I have always thought that real men don't wear Crocs (the shoes). I would never buy a pair and would not get caught dead with them. Just thought them kinda faggy to be honest. Some of the guys on the show wear them and I just don't think I will be calling them "faggy" anytime soon. May have to reconsider my attitude. Till then -- See Ya Later Alligator.

2 comments:

Jayhawk said...

I never, ever wear anything other than cowboy boots, and every pair I own is cowhide. The idea of wearing snakeskin or corcodile boods absolutely fills me with horror.

They are, by the way, cowboy boots, not truck driver boots. Mine have the horse manure on the outside, not the inside.

Bartender Cabbie said...

I once had a pair of good looking "snakes" but when wearing them I always had the urge listen to Tejano music.