Saturday, June 25, 2011

Are You Afeerd of Haints?

Just watched a pretty good show called The Haunting on the television. It was, I believe, on something called the Green Network (of all places). It was pretty darn scary to say the least. It featured a family in Florida that had all kinds of evil spooks hanging about their home. They finally had to bolt the premises after whatever "lived" there began to bother their small child. It was pretty darn interesting sure.

Now what would you do if confronted with something like this? Yes, yes, I know, you don't believe in such. Well if this type thing happened to you I would imagine that your tune would change. Anyway the question is a valid one. What would you do? Would you get on the phone and call the local "ghostbusters?" There are  folk in that business you know. Would you call the local evangelical with a kiss me quick haircut? Not me. I know what I would do. I would call in the heavy hitters.

I would call the Catholics.

 Haven't you ever seen The Exorcist?

No comments: