Saturday, March 26, 2011

Is This a Bit Odd?

The other day I watched the SecState put on her live "news conference" concerning the situation in Libya. I found that a bit strange. Does not the POTUS usually do that kind of  dog and pony show when there is a crisis involving military action on the part of the U.S.? I thought so. Now we see that the President will be conducting some kind of "briefing" to the American people shortly. Wonder if someone clued him in that it looks more and more like H. Clinton is actually in charge and he looks more like a basketball analyst and aspiring PGA golfer than the leader of the the free world. Oh well, if I had my choice between H. Clinton and Barry I think I would have to chose the former First Lady to run the show. I don't care for her but she is certainly the "most presidential" of the two. Besides, she is a strong person and the current POTUS is beginning to be perceived as a weakling. There are those that say that this is really Hillary's second term as president anyway. They could be right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beginning to be perceived as a weakling? We have had two years of bowing to foreign leaders, apologizing to everyone except us, vacillating on the issues, absent or silent during crises; "beginning" where have you been? Now they appear to be right when they say, "We know who wears the pantsuit in this white house."

Jayhawk said...

Well, she didn't look very much "in charge" standing there reading from a script in a monotone and giving the impression that a) she had never seen the damn script before and, b) that she didn't have a clue what she was talking about. "Don't ask me, people, they gave me this fucking gibberish to read to you, so I'm reading it to you."

Bartender Cabbie said...

good points both