Wednesday, June 9, 2010

James Cameron and Larry King Might Be Idiots

The other day I was flipping channels and came across Larry King who was about to interview James Cameron on his thoughts about controlling the BP oil disaster. I chose not to bother watching it. James Cameron? The guy is an arrogant ass. There are those who believe him to be a good film maker. That is arguable. At any rate, just because he makes movies does not really make him an expert on anything else. Even questioning Cameron on his thoughts about how to control the spill is as ridiculous as asking the late great Gerard Damiano (if he was still with us) his thoughts on how to perform an exorcism because he once made a film called "The Devil in Miss. Jones." I think Georgina Spelvin was in that film.

James Cameron - I don't like him. I just don't like him.

No comments: