Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Fun Game To Play If You Are Bored

Everyone has heard of the game "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon." I think some call it "Seven Degrees" but not matter. I have been playing a very interesting game that I made up on the Internet Movie Database (imbd.com). Let me explain. Today I decided to pick two of my favorite actors; Ray Winstone and John C Reilly. I started with Winstone and picked the film "Cold Mountain" where he played the father of Renee Z. I then arbitrarily picked co actor Renee Mullins, who I am not familiar with. I clicked her name and it took me to the film "Sweet Life of Bees." I saw that Queen Latifah was in this film and knew her also to be in the film "Chicago." I knew of course that John C Reilly was in that film and tadaaaa. The connection between Ray Winstone and Reilly has been made.
This is a fun game and I have admittedly whiled away quite a bit more time than I should have in this pursuit. For someone who likes films and media it can be quite educational. At least that is what I tell myself.

Have fun!

No comments: