Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Post Office Again

Well I have been waiting for a check from a job for over a week that I know was mailed. The issue here is not that the company I do some work for never mailed it. I have been working for them for quite some time with no problem. The issue is the USPS again. Very early in my blogging career I noted that I did not have any real issue with the Postal Service. That was before I sold some books through Amazon.Com and one of them never arrived to the customer. That irritated me to no end as I had to issue a refund. Now I am still waiting for a check that was mailed from a location about 50 miles away. It has been well over a week but I will wait a few more days before asking the company to reissue the check. Lately a letter mailed to me from Arkansas took over two weeks to arrive. Is this an anomaly or is this standard for the USPS?

No comments: