Saturday, February 20, 2010

Rosie and Janeane

Well Rosie and Janeane have spoken on conservatives and people they do not like in general. Does anyone really care? Every time I hear of Rosie O'Donnell I can't help but thinking of her as Rosie O'Fat. Now being a bit portly myself, I think I can play a bit of the "pot calling the kettle black." Besides, I didn't come up with that handle - It was sports talk great Jim Rome. Shame on him. He also came up with such nicknames as "Bozo the Switzer," Orenthal (which is O.J. Simpson's real name, but no one ever calls him that), and a few others that I can't think of right now. Funny thing, he does not seem to like Rosie, and I really don't know of anyone who does. It seems odd that a good deal of these real lefty women tend to be quite, shall we say, homely. Take Rosie for instance. She is just not an attractive women. She has the look of a real mean bull dagger to me. One time when I was much younger, during my time in service to the nation, I was in a bar playing pool and eyeing a pretty young thing across the bar. It did not take too long before some big mama came up to me and informed me that that was her women and I would do well to leave her be. I was a bit taken aback as you might imagine and did not say anything. This women looked something like ole Rosie. Hell it might have been her, this was quite a while back. Apparently "Jeremiah Schlong" (I have told you of him before dear readers), my leading petty officer and sort of friend, did not heed her advice as before the night was through he was dragging this "woman" through the bar toward the exit with her teeth firmly implanted into his calf. He at one point stopped, placed his hands on a table, and attempted to stomp her with his free leg. Of course he finally got free and was well on his way to becoming a shipboard legend for that episode. He had to get an antibiotic shot. He said it hurt almost as much as her bite. Damn that was funny.

Now Janeane Garofalo is a different breed altogether. She just seems like a little loud mouth loon. She is also not near as funny as she thinks she is. When she was younger I would probably have enjoyed it if she practiced some fellatio on my person, but just don't think I would be interested anymore. She has such a sharp tongue.

Rosie and Janeane really don't deserve any comment from anyone but they are just so annoying it is hard not to say something.

No comments: