Wednesday, March 31, 2010

American Idol, Green Jobs and the Border

Ok I will now admit it. I watch American Idol and find it entertaining. Don't tell anyone.
I would like to pose a couple of questions as long as I am here wasting time. With your permission Herr General.

What is a "Green Job?"

Why is our southern border not militarized?

Would Rachel Maddow look less bullish with longer hair?

What is a real "progressive" anyway?

Why does my lawnmower continue to give me problems?

How is that "hope and change" working out for ya?

Why is loving this country a bad thing?

Why is Osama Bin Laden not dead and gone?

Why is Coke better than Pepsi?

Why is the Panama Canal in the hands of a third world nation?

Why is Toyota better than Ford?

Why do old "bikers" wish they were really members of the Bandidos, Sons of Silence, Pagans, The Breed, etc etc?


These are good questions damn it.

No comments: