Wednesday, July 25, 2012

More Skirmishing in the Chicken War

I have work to do. Painting, yard work, laundry, general cleaning, etc. I am doing none of these today however. Off work today and happy not to be babysitting criminals. So instead of working at the job or taking care of the more important around the house, I am wasting time on Al Gore's time wasting invention. Thanks Al.

Today I learn from William Jacobson over at legalinsurrection.com (he used to be a Blogspot guy but finally wised up), that some (likely corrupt) Chicago alderman also wants to keep the evil evangelical chicken empire out of town.

Whether the folks over at the chicken place made a wise decision by coming out (so to speak) on the issue of gay marriage is open to debate. Well, not really. It was a stupid business move. It may slightly affect the bottom line before all is said and done. Or not.

The issue of gay marriage is a something I care little about. If it was "legal" here that would be fine. If not; just as good. I would not however broadcast my personal thoughts on the matter in a business setting.

All money is green. Doesn't matter who it comes from.

No comments: