Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Quanell 10 Shows His True Colors

Just north and east of Houston is the small town of Cleveland, TX. that really, as far as I can tell, has nothing much going for it. It is a stop for truckers  traveling on U.S. 59 and that is about it. Well it is close to Lake Livingston which I guess has some merit. Be that as it may, there was fairly recently a horrific crime that occured in this small town; namely the gang rape of an eleven year old child. Horrible. I would like to see all those involved castrated for all of us to see on tv. Sorry, but Good Lord; can you imagine?
 Now Quanell X, a Houston "Black activist," has reportedly said that the alleged victim was not old enough to consent, but did tell police that she agreed to the action. I paraphrase of course, but you get the point. His comments are being reported by the local media and I still find it hard to believe. I have often thought that Mr. 10 was an opportunist, race baiter, and general scam artist but I never have thought him stupid. I have changed that opinion. He is not only stupid but, if the comments attributed to him are  accurate, a rather evil person indeed. I have in the past put him in the same category as a Sheila Jackson Lee or Johnny Mata, but believed his intelligence to be much higher than the aforementioned. I was certainly wrong. The man is a fool and no mistake. I'm pretty sure Al Sharpton and the Very Reverand Jackson are not silly enough to get involved in this one. Shame on you Quanell 10. Or do you have no shame?

No comments: