Monday, January 10, 2011

More Opium for Me. You Are Welcome to Partake If You so Desire

Well things are totally out of hand with everybody trying to blame each other for the terrible incident in AZ. I have grown tired of it for sure by now. It was the work of one nut apparently and no one is sure of his political bent or motive. Not that it matters now. As a centrist I can safely and objectively say that some on the left are sad, sick little human beings. Pathetic. Hopefully those injured will recover and those killed RIP. I especially grieve with the family of the small child. Sickening. I will try some opium in the form of the incomparable band "War." Incidentally "War" still tours under the name of the "Lowrider Band." Apparently due to a copyright, trademark thing most original members can not use the name. Don't be fooled now with a band that tours as "War;" it is not the real deal.

2 comments:

Jayhawk said...

I say let's blame the guy who did the shooting and leave it at that. Even then, there may be reasons to more pity than blame him. Life is hard, why are we so intent on making it harder?

Bartender Cabbie said...

I agree totally.