Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Weiner Incident

Apparently this Anthony Weiner has had some problem with some sort of photo of some briefs with a rod, allegedly his, showing through. Now I do have a problem with this. It is doubtful that this man Weiner would be stupid enough to "Tweet" a pic of his wiener, either hidden by briefs or unleashed. However I might add that stupid self destructive behavior is not out of the ordinary for those in positions of power. Happens all the time. I just don't think that Weiner is to blame here. One reason I don't believe this to be a picture of Weiner's wiener is that a man who is as big a prick as young Anthony likely has a small, well, you know. The photo that is circulating on the net is of anything but a wee wiener. Therefore it just goes to reason that the weiner in question can not be Weiner's wiener. While this man Weiner is quite a wiener the wiener in the photo is likely not his  wiener. 

I could be wrong.

No comments: