Monday, January 4, 2010

Fousesquawk and Welcome Back to Pottersville: Good Blogs

I have been reading an excellent blog recently by a man named Gary Fouse. He is a published author, college professor, and a man who had an impressive career in public service. His writings are forthright, cutting and right on target. He has obviously been around the block enough to understand how the world works and is not afraid to call a fool a fool. Check him out at garyfouse.blogspot.com.

Another good blog (I hate to admit it)is Welcome Back to Pottersville. The author, who calls himself Jurassicpork, is so out to lunch that it is almost unbelievable. I would have to classify him as a twit and have done so in earlier editorials on this oft read (lol) blog. He is also a contributor on the maddenly progressive (what is that?) blog known as Brilliant at Breakfast. Now Mr. Pork is obviously intelligent, and is a very good writer, but his writings are so ridiculously left wing that I would venture to say that he has no understanding of the realities of the world. He apparently is trying to get a novel published, and I certainly have to give him credit for that. Hell, I would even buy it if it comes to fruition and I sincerely wish him luck in that endeavor. I would love to be a good enough writer to create, much less publish a novel. Check him out at welcomebacktopottersville.blogspot.com.

These two blogs are both very interesting and well worth the read.

3 comments:

jurassicpork said...

Gee, a liberal espousing liberal beliefs. What a concept.

This kind of testimonial I can do without, pal. Not that I ever got any traffic from this cesspool of a site.

Bartender Cabbie said...

Kinda a mean spirited comment but turn about is fair play.

Bartender Cabbie said...

Don't delude yourself. You are not a liberal.