Saturday, November 20, 2010

Have You Been Groped? Thank a Mohammedan

Well there certainly is an uproar about TSA employees allegedly groping and grabbing members of the flying public. Combine a little goober grabbing along with updated scanners that reveal what God gave you and you have the prescription for controversy. Controversy that the "media" is sure to exploit and blow (no pun intended) out of proportion. I have mixed feelings. I don't like to fly myself. Way more than enough of that in service to the nation. I will never get on another helicopter unless it is a medical emergency and I would rather drive three days to a destination than fly for two hours. I guess I don't really have a dog in this particular hunt. You see, this is  just a sideshow issue anyway. The real issue here is the freedoms that we have lost due to a horrendous act of war perpetrated by Mohammedans on this country. Of course there have been other terrorist incidents that have luckily been unsuccessful or thwarted involving Muslims in the air. What then is the solution?  How do you balance personal freedom and personal dignity with the very real need for security? I don't know. I do know that if another Mohammedan or other group uses an airplane to cause carnage then this little controversy will look rather silly. I think I will get back to the football game now. We are a nation of pussies.  

No comments: