Saturday, March 3, 2012

Did Someone Do Andy Dirty? C'mon

Well now there are those who seriously are discussing whether or not this Brietbart was "whacked" by official sanction (or otherwise). That didn't take long did it? I won't buy it for a minute. This reminds me a bit of back in the day when some folk who were "close" to the Clintons ended up on the wrong side of the sod. There was speculation then to. Some of it serious.

Let's be honest. The guy just up and died. Happens all the time to "young" folk. If not - well then we live in a much more corrupt country then I thought possible. I know, I know.........

I don't know which is worse - folk rejoicing Andy's demise or those trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

What a ridiculous people we have become. No wonder the Mohammedans are pissed.

No comments: