Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Newt? Really? Is That The Best You Can Do?

It seems that Newt is now to be taken seriously as a Republican candidate for POTUS. Amazing to be sure, but there you have it. It just seems that the folk want to keep Obama as president for another term. Hard to believe I know. Yes, Yes, I understand that Obama's poll numbers are very low but come on........Newt? Good Lord. The man is damaged goods to say the least. An opportunist and perhaps a sociopath this Newt. I don't think he is quite the cocksman that Clinton was (is?) and he might not even reach the (alleged) level of cocksmanship as Cain, but it is likely not from lack of trying. Besides, (and here we come to the crux of the matter), do we really want a POTUS named "Newt?" When I think of the word "newt" I don't think of the little living creature - no. I think of a shriveled up penis.

I don't know why.

No comments: