Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Couple Of Thoughts On The Day

Today I viewed a bit of video on the riots that are taking place in Jolly Ole England. I just am pretty sure that this kind of thing won't be happening in my neighborhood anytime soon. We'uns is all armed 'round here, clinging to our guns and religion as it were, and a few rioters would no longer be with us if they tried a bit of rampaging. I can guarantee that.

So the U.S. was downgraded by this S&P. It probably does not really matter much in the long run. Our country is in a race to the bottom and this is obvious. Past action by the "rating agencies" have been part of the problem. At least that is what they are saying on the financial "news" networks.

My friend said he heard that Rep Barney Frank broke wind on Maddow's show. I did not see it of course and will not go looking for it but, if true, I would imagine that it is because Barney is not as "tight" in the hindquarters as most folk. Just a guess. I could be wrong.

No comments: