Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Case For Trial Lawyers?

Phillip Seaton, a Kentucky truck driver, is reportedly suing one Dr. Patterson for removing his ding dong during routine surgery. If there ever was a case for a trial lawyer this is it. Most lawyers are the scum of the earth and that really goes without saying, but there are times when one needs to hire a one of these creatures. This would be one of those times. Dr. Patterson alleges that Seaton had penile cancer and that lopping off his dong was the only option. Perhaps so, but I would think that Seaton had the right to know that his wang needed removal. Give him some time to think about it as it were.

I know that the trial lawyers cause a lot of problems and many of them are a parasites on society, but for those who say they need to be curtailed, well, come talk to me about it after someone slices off your willy. I would imagine you will be singing a different tune.

2 comments:

Jayhawk said...

If Phillip was not expecting his thing to be removed, and was "undergoing routine surgery," then what was the surgery for and why was the surgeon examining Phillip's thing? Inquiring minds want to know.

I'm having surgery in a couple of weeks, and I'm not sure I want the surgeon, who is female, examining my thing. Wait, maybe I do. Hmmmm, I seem to have talked myself into a state of confusion.

Bartender Cabbie said...

I think he was going in to be circumsized. I guess that is really not routine for an adult. At any rate he had his member removed. Something to get upset about.