Wednesday, September 2, 2009

An Excellent Blog from Michigan

For the past couple of months I have been following a very professionally done blog by John Mellem. Anyone interested in survival tips, gardening, predictions and politics will find this blog an interesting read. Some of the predictive scenarios that he writes about are quite frightening and one hopes that they don't even remotely come to pass, but, with the world situation being what it is - anything could happen. His gardening tips tie in with some "worst case" scenarios that are painted. Even one who has not the slightest interest in growing a garden might be tempted to reconsider and learn to grow a "green thumb" to help support themselves in the event of a catastrophic economic meltdown. I recommend that readers should "arm themselves with knowledge" and check out John at survivalstew.blogspot.com. You won't regret it.

2 comments:

John Mellem said...

Bartender, thanks for your kind words. And thanks for visiting my site and commenting on the articles. I always enjoy seeing when you come by and reading your insightful comments. I wish you the best.

Elizabeth said...

I read John Mellem's blog too (Survival Stew: A pepper's guide). I share his feeling about what may happen in the future or near future.